- Tips to Lower your Electric BillPosted: 1 year ago
- 5 Easy Home Improvement Projects & Upgrades For the WinterPosted: 1 year ago
- Benefits to buying in the winterPosted: 1 year ago
- Cash In with a Cash-Out RefinancePosted: 2 years ago
- Mortgage MythsPosted: 2 years ago
- Q&A: All About Flooring — Hardwood, Carpeting, Tiling, LaminatePosted: 2 years ago
- Tip: 3 Foolproof Social Media Marketing TipsPosted: 2 years ago
- Tips for Hosting a Stress-Free Holiday DinnerPosted: 2 years ago
- Is a Mortgage Refinance Right for You?Posted: 2 years ago
- Check Your Disaster Supplies KitPosted: 2 years ago
- Create an Early Holiday Shopping BudgetPosted: 2 years ago
- 9 Ways to Make Moving Day EasierPosted: 2 years ago
- July 2018 Market Update – Twins Cities RegionPosted: 2 years ago
- Fall Homeowners ChecklistPosted: 2 years ago
- Scam Alert: Spoofed IRS Phone NumbersPosted: 2 years ago
- 15 Years of First Class MortgagePosted: 2 years ago
- How to buy a second homePosted: 2 years ago
- Q&A: Lawn Watering SecretsPosted: 2 years ago
- Troubleshoot Your Air ConditioningPosted: 2 years ago
- Your Mortgage, What to Expect: Clear To ClosePosted: 2 years ago
- Twins Cities Region Monthly Indicators – APRIL 2018Posted: 3 years ago
- Your Mortgage, What to Expect: UnderwritingPosted: 3 years ago
- Your Mortgage, What To Expect: Property AppraisalPosted: 3 years ago
- 3 Tips to Improve your Credit Score and Score a Lower Interest RatePosted: 3 years ago
- Changing Interest Rates Have A High Impact On Purchasing PowerPosted: 3 years ago
- The Myth of Multiple Mortgage Credit InquiriesPosted: 3 years ago
- Things to do BEFORE you buy a home.Posted: 3 years ago
- March Tech Tip: Pack Smarter With PackPointPosted: 3 years ago
- 4 Ways to Pay Off Your Mortgage EarlyPosted: 3 years ago
- Clean House in a HurryPosted: 3 years ago
- Your Mortgage, What To Expect: Document ReviewPosted: 3 years ago
- Chill Winter Utility BillsPosted: 3 years ago
- Six Tips to Help Your Home Sell This FallPosted: 3 years ago
- 4 Things to Know About Closing CostsPosted: 3 years ago
- Understanding Your Credit ScorePosted: 3 years ago
- Equifax Data Breach: What should you do now?Posted: 3 years ago
- Should You Refinance Your FHA to a Conventional Loan?Posted: 3 years ago
- 6 Ways to Save on Paint ProjectsPosted: 3 years ago
- Q&A: Mortgage InsurancePosted: 3 years ago
- How to Keep Your House Cool this SummerPosted: 3 years ago
- Mortgage Education: “What’s the Point?”Posted: 3 years ago
- Q&A: Spotting a Spoof SitePosted: 3 years ago
- Moving ChecklistPosted: 4 years ago
- Squash Marital Money SquabblesPosted: 4 years ago
- April 2017: Twin Cities Real Estate Market UpdatePosted: 4 years ago
- Your Spring Guide to Home StagingPosted: 4 years ago
- March 2017: Twin Cities Real Estate Market UpdatePosted: 4 years ago
- Don’t be a Victim — Four Ways Protect Yourself from Refinance ScamsPosted: 4 years ago
- Local Market Update: Minneapolis Area Association of RealtorsPosted: 4 years ago
- First-Time Homebuyers: Where to startPosted: 4 years ago
- Dear First Class Mortgage:Posted: 4 years ago
- First Class Mortgage. Our Expertise, Your Peace of Mind.Posted: 4 years ago
15 Years of First Class MortgagePosted by
To our customers, friends, and family in the Fargo-Moorhead areas, please join us as we celebrate 15 years of First Class Mortgage!
Tuesday, Aug. 14 — 4:30-7:30 pm in the First Class Mortgage Parking Lot (Directions)
The evening includes fun for the whole family including food to purchase from several local food trucks, prize drawings, FREE inflatable games and face painting!
Your Mortgage, What To Expect: Document ReviewPosted by
Getting ready to buy a home?
This short video will help you understand the first step of the mortgage process for home buyers: the initial document review. Find out what to expect and learn what the mortgage lender or broker will look at and analyze during the review process.
Ready to get started? Give us a call or fill out an online application: APPLY ONLINE HERE.
Dear First Class Mortgage:Posted by
Dear First Class Mortgage,
“What does a good REALTOR® look like?”
-Merry of Maple Grove, MN
That is an excellent question! Here are some things to keep in mind and look for when finding your REALTOR®:
• Effectively communicate with you and adapt to what communication style you prefer: text messages, email, phone, or good ol’ face-to-face interaction
• Listen to what you want and actively search based on your needs and desires
• Confirm they’re on the right track with the house hunt, and make adjustments when necessary
• Understand your time frame and why you are purchasing and/or selling
• List your home with an appropriate price
• Utilize all marketing tools necessary to make your home stand out when listing: social media, top-notch photography, posting on Multiple Listing Services (MLS), etc.
• Confirm that an interested buyer is pre-approved
• Negotiate to get you the best offer
And, verify that they are…
• Organized and detail oriented
• Local experts- they know the area inside and out
• Willing to provide a list of their clients as references
First Class Mortgage has had the pleasure of working with excellent local real estate agents. We would love to refer one of them to you! Call or email us today for more information.
Remember that it is always a good idea to get pre-approved prior to starting the house hunt. Apply today!
First Class Mortgage. Our Expertise, Your Peace of Mind.Posted by
Welcome! We launched our new website and blog!
For fourteen years, First Class Mortgage’s goal has remained simple — deliver an exceptional mortgage experience. We thank our customers for joining us on this awesome journey and we hope that you will continue to be a part of our story.”
This blog is an exciting new element to our multimedia offerings. Its purpose is to answer your top mortgage questions and provide resources for your personal wealth. We will share company news, community information and breaking mortgage news.
But, we don’t want a static blog. We will leverage social technologies to engage in two-way communication with our customers. From there we will take your feedback into consideration as we create new content, tools, and resources.
Please contact us to let us know what you think of our new website and blog! All comments and feedback are welcome. We would love your suggestions for new information or topics. What do you want to learn more about? Is there something we are missing that you would like to see? What other questions do you have?
We look forward to growing with you as we embark on this new journey.
Thanks for stopping by!