First Class Mortgage II, Inc.
- “We,” “us” and “our” mean First Class.
- “Federal Privacy Act” means the privacy provisions in Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and also includes the applicable federal privacy regulations issued under that Act.
- “Customer” means an individual consumer who has a continuing relationship with us under which we provide the consumer one or more financial products or services within the meaning of the Federal Privacy Act that are to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes (or that individual’s legal representative).
- “Consumer Report” means any written, oral, or other communication from a consumer reporting agency which bears on a consumer’s creditworthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living which is used or expected to be used in whole or in part for the purpose of serving as a factor in establishing the consumer’s eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment purposes; or (c) any other purpose authorized under section 604 of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- “Customer Information” means our personally identifiable financial information about a consumer that is considered “non-public personal information” within the meaning of the Federal Privacy Act.
What Information We Collect About You
We collect customer information about you from sources such as the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a consumer report from a credit bureau, providing your credit history or employment verification.
What Information We Disclose About You
We do not and will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Employee Access to Customer Information
Our employees are trained to respect customer privacy and to access customer information only when they have a business reason to know the information.
Confidentiality and Security